1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
2-3 ears of corn (each cut into 3 pieces)
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1 tbsp. Creole or Cajun seasoning
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 pound shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
1 package of smoked andouille sausage (thinly sliced)
1 lemon cut into wedges
1 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salt water for about 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the corn for the last 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the butter, minced garlic, and Creole seasoning together and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn on a large baking sheet. Drizzle the butter mixture over the top and mix well.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink.
- Top with fresh parsley and lemon juice.
I saw this recipe on Pinterest the other night and just had to give it a try! My husband loves all things cajun and this recipe satisfied his cajun cravings.
Double the recipe for a great meal for a larger group. This single recipe will feed about 4 people.
Tip for cutting the corn: use a bread knife. It worked like a charm!