2-4 servings of brown rice
1 pound flank steak (chopped)
1/8 cup cornstarch
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. olive oil
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 tsp ginger (fresh or ground)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 brown sugar
olive oil for frying
2 broccoli crowns (chopped)
- Cook rice according to package instructions and set aside.
- Chop the flank steak into 1/4 inch pieces and dust with cornstarch. Set in the fridge until ready to cook.
- In a large wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the sesame and olive oil. Add the soy sauce, water, and brown sugar and simmer until well combined.
- Pour the sauce in a cup and set aside.
- Add olive oil to the wok and cook the meat until browned.
- Add the broccoli after the meat in fully cooked.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and broccoli mixture.
- Serve over the rice.