2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 head cabbage (thinly sliced)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
2 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce
4 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 cup water
12-16 ounces chow mein noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- Heat a large pan or wok on high.
- Add oil and cabbage. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add in the pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot!
This was a first for me!! I’m embarrassed about how many times I had to google different things while in the grocery store!
I settled with the egg noodles (pictured above) and they were perfect!! I could not find any other noodles labeled “chow mein”.
Be on the lookout for a new recipe to serve with this chow mein!