1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup vanilla wafers
1 tbsp. melted butter
1 1/2 pounds cream cheese (3 blocks)
1 1/3 cup sugar
5 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup flour
16 ounces sour cream
- Mix all of the ingredients for the crust in a food processor until the mixture is fine.
- Place mixture in a greased spring form pan.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
4. Let the filling ingredients sit until room temperature.
5. Beat the cream cheese. Add sugar and continue to beat.
6. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
7. Mix in vanilla, lemon juice, and flour.
8. Lastly, mix in the sour cream.
9. Pour the mixture into the spring form pan.
10. Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
11. Turn off the oven and open the door after the cake has baked for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let the cake sit in the oven for 1 hour.
12. Then, remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely.
13. Cover the cake and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
This is a delicious Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe! You definitely want to try this!!
I love to top this cheesecake with a mixture of either raspberries or strawberries. Wash and cut the fruit of choice. Toss the fruit in a little sugar and scoop on top of your slice.