2 tbsp. vegetable oil
4 scallions (chopped)
3 tbsp. green curry paste
3 cups canned coconut milk
1 chicken bouillon cube
4-5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
1 handful of cilantro (chopped)
1 tsp. salt
*serve with rice
- Heat oil and add scallions. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add curry paste, coconut milk, and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil. Stir occasionally.
- Add chicken, half of the cilantro, and salt. Stir well, making sure all chicken is submerged. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in remaining cilantro.
- Serve with rice and top with fresh lime juice.
Two of my greatest friends have shared this delicious recipe with me! I am so very thankful for them and this.
Serving this over rice is a must! We also like the roasted broccoli as a side with this meal.