3 cups Nilla Wafers
8 graham cracker sheets
6 tbsp. butter (melted)
1 package of cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
zest of 2 limes
juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup key lime juice
- Combine wafers and crackers in a food processor. Mix until fine.
- Add melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pie dish and press out to create a pie crust. Set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese and milk in a mixer. Add the lime juice, key lime juice, and zest. Mix well.
- Pour the filling mixture into the pie crust.
- Let chill in the fridge for about 3-4 hours before serving.
I’ll be honest… I don’t always make my own crust. They store-bought graham cracker crust works like a charm when I’m in a rush!
However, the homemade crust is DELICIOUS!! I definitely recommend this route if you have the time.
Want more filling? Sometimes I add another 1/2 a block of cream cheese. Adds a creamier flavor, and simply makes more filling.