1 pound ground beef
3-4 cups marinara sauce
2-3 bell peppers-any color (chopped)
1/2 onion (chopped)
2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
salt and pepper
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
2-3 cups noodles-any kind
Parmesan or cheddar cheese for topping
- Chop all veggies.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan.
- Then mix in the veggies and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and herbs.
- Mix well and simmer until ready to serve.
- Cooke noodles according to package instructions.
- Serve noodles with the meat sauce and cheese.
This hearty meat sauce is great! It can even be used for spaghetti sauce!
As always, feel free to add or take out any of the items. I add more tomatoes and marinara for a thinner sauce.