1 cup butter
1 cup sour cream
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups fresh blueberries
2 lemons (zest and juice)
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a Bundt pan and set aside
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat butter and add sugar. Beat for about 10 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla. Add eggs one at a time.
- Alternate adding flour mixture and sour cream to the butter mixture.
- Fold in blueberries, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Pour into the Bundt pan a bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and top with the glaze.
This cake is delicious! It is light and fresh. We thought it was better for breakfast!! Not too sweet.